- International Dual Career Network (IDCN): spouses / partners of EPFL’s expats can take part in IDCN events and receive announcements of new employment opportunities. To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your contact details as well as your partner’s name, company name and work email address in the registration request.
- French classes for International Spouses: The courses will be held at EPFL on Monday and Wednesday afternoons for approximately 1.5 hours each day. There will be three courses offered:
- Group( Level ) 1: A1 :Monday and Wednesday : 00:15 p.m.- 1:45 p.m.
- Group ( Level) 2: A2 : Monday and Wednesday : 2:00 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Group (Level) 3: B1 :Monday and Wednesday : 3:45 p.m.- 5:15 p.m.
The course costs CHF 280.-. In addition to the cost of the course, each student will be required to purchase the accompanying course book. The location will be announced once registration is complete. If you are interested, please register until September 21, 2015, between 11:00a.m.-12:00p.m at the ACIDE office: CM 0143.
- Access to the ASSURA health insurance package for the whole family
A household and civil insurance with excellent conditions (4 months for free for the first year + 15% special discount ACIDE-EPFL for the total) was negotiated by ACIDE with Generali Assurance.
Do not hesitate to write us an e-mail at email@example.com for more details.
- Discount on ACIDE events