- This event has passed.
Ski Weekend in Saas-Fee
March 14, 2014 - March 16, 2014
ACIDE is organizing the 4th ski weekend in the marvelous Saas-Fee skiing area, on March 14-15-16, 2014.
We will stay 2 nights in a spacious chalet in Saas-Ground
Registration is open to all EPFL researchers and lecturers (PhD candidates, post-docs, etc.) as well as your friends.
So, if you don’t want to miss it, hurry up and register (places are limited)!
Please note, that there will be no ski classes and equipment offered by ACIDE.
On March 14-15-16, 2014. Departure will take place around 5.30 pm on Friday 14th of March from EPFL, and we will be back on the EPFL campus by 9 pm on Sunday, 16th of March.
The weekend costs 275 CHF for ACIDE members and 295 CHF for non-members and externals.
What is included?
- Stay in in a spacious chalet for 2 nights,
- Food (2 dinners, 2 lunches packets, 2 breakfasts),
- Skipass for Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th of March,
- The bus ride (Lausanne -> Saas-Fee, and back again),
- The shuttle bus from the chalet to the ski lift in Saas-Fee
- Have we mentioned the sauna in the chalet yet :-)?
What’s not included?
- Rental costs of ski/snowboard equipment if you don’t have them.
- In ACIDE’s office (CM0 143) between 10:30 am – 12:30 am starting from today until 15th of February.
- Only cash is accepted.
- Only if you are not able to make it to during the office hours, write an email to email@example.com to register and arrange the payment.
- For better planning, please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions (allergies, vegetarian/vegan) when you register.
- Please note that we can only reimburse you if you cancel more than two weeks in advance of the event. Otherwise, you will be responsible for finding a replacement for your spot.
Will be granted to those who want to come by car or train (30 CHF less) or do not need a ski pass (120 CHF less).
What should I take with me?
- Ski or snowboard equipment,
- Ski/snowboard suit and ski gloves, hat/cap. sunglasses,
- Sunscreen, lips protection,
- Sleeping bag and a pillowcase.
Do I need an accident insurance?
Yes you do (employees of the EPFL, such as “assistants-doctorants” and post-doc are automatically insured).